Sydenham Group Practice
Click the link above to register, order your repeat prescriptions, book appointments online - and more. More details can be obtained from the practice reception by telephone.
Tell us about your problem and request medical advice and we'll respond promptly within on-line consultation hours. Simply click the links to register.
Use our online consultation to tell us about your problem and request medical advice and we will respond promptly within our online consultation hours.
Patients can now consult online with a GP/ nurse/ clinician at our practice as part of an online service which could save you time and a journey.
Using the online consultation service makes it easier for us to quickly decide how we can best help you with the least ammount of disruption to your day.
The service is free and confidential. Medical consultations are always reviewed by a GP or nurse
Simply answer the questions about your symptoms online and we will call you back the same day (or the next working day if its sent after 1pm).
Our response will include general advice or signposting, a telephone conversation or - if necessary we'll get you booked in for an appointment.
You can use the system 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
You can also use the system to send administrative queries if you have a question relating to test results, letters, medical reports or have a general enquiry.
The service also offers access to a reliable and trustworthy self-help generic information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that may help you avoid an appointment altogether.
If you register to use the system then you wont have to enter your personal details every time you send us a consultation.
Importantly, we'll be able to send you secure messages online rather than having to try and contact you by telephone.
If you register to use the system then you wont have to enter your personal details every time you send us a consultation and we'll be able to send you secure messages online rather than having to try and contact you by telephone.
If you are not sure about what online consultation is or whether to use it then please use this page
1. The system is available for you to use 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for admin enquiries and medical consultations.
If you are sending a medical consultation please only use it for routine problems; we review incoming consultations every working day but not when we are closed.
If you send a medical consultation before 1pm we aim to respond to you the same day. If you sent it after 1 pm it will be the following day.
If you are not sure whether to use it, when we are closed please seek alternative help by phoning 111 or 999, depending on the urgency of your problem.
2. Your medical consultation is ALWAYS reviewed by a nurse or doctor and ALWAYS by someone who is qualified to deal with your problem.
Aenean tortor est, vulputate quis leo in, vehicula rhoncus lacus. Praesent aliquam in tellus eu.
The system doesn't make any decisions for clinicians. It just gathers information about your condition so a clinician can decide what to do.
3. Using the system helps us to help you see the right person for your problem at the earliest opportunity.
This is because you have provided a lot of information about your problem before we see you, so we can assess your needs much better..
Sometimes we might be able to help you over the phone so you wont even need to visit the practice.
4. Completing all the questions asked when you are using the system is far more helpful tahn only telling is what the problem is or partially completing the questionnaire.
Completing the questionnaire will help us to make sure you see the right person first time.
If you don't complete the questionnaire we might not have enough informatiion to help you, so we'll have to arrange an appointment for you.
We understand there might be times when you don't know the answer to a questiuon and its OK to skip a question if you don't know the answer.
5.You can use the system to send to send administrative queries as well as medcial ones. You can send us a message asking when your prescription will be ready, asking for a fit note, or any other question that;s not a medcial problem.
6. Registering to use the system (rather than using a guest login) helps you and us. It means you don't have to enter your persoanl detaiuls every time you use the system. It also means the practice can use two-way messaging with you which is more convemient for you and the practice.
7. This isn't a video consultation. The sytem uses a questionnaire to gather information about yuur condition so a doctor or nurse can review it and decide on the best course of action. If you are sending an adminsitrative query then this can be reviewed by a member of our administrative team
8. It can be used for follow-ups and changes in an existing condition. YOu can use the system to send consuktations about a new problem, an existing condition, or if you've been asked by a clinician to send more information after an appointment (follow-on information).
There is a huge choice of online information to support people with health condtions. It is important to use reputable sources and whilst we cannot be responsible for content of third party websites, we hope that the ones cited will prove useful.
Access a large on-line directory of useful helplines for physical and mental health issues.Learn more »
The NHS Choices website is a vast resouce of useful health information and health resourcesLearn more »
The NHS 111 service is available online and can give advice or assistance by telephone on 111Learn more »
The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access NHS services from your phone or tabletLearn more »
Gov.uk gives information on a wide range of matters - including benefits, housing childcare and disabilities .Learn more »
This is a useful directory of services for Hull University Teaching hospitals in an easy to use A-Z formatLearn more »